PT Indonesia Lintas Net and its affiliated companies worldwide ("Indline") are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information you share with us.
We have established this policy to inform you of the kinds of information Indline may collect about you, how Indline may use that information, whether we disclose it to anyone, and the choices you have regarding our use of and your ability to correct, the information. Personal information can be anything you have provided to the Indline site (“Site”) that identifies you or your account including, but not limited to your first and last name, your home or work address, your email address and your phone number that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy applies to data collected or received through the Site and interactive services (“Interactive Services”) and through Indline's affiliated entities or partners. It does not apply to the practices of companies or parties that Indline does not own or control or of people that Indline does not employ or manage. Please remember that we do not own or control all the sites linked to the Site; we cannot assume responsibility for all their privacy practices. Accordingly, we strongly urge you to review the privacy policies of any of the sites linked to the Site.
- This policy contains a section with specific details regarding personal information collected from children.
- When you register, we will ask for personal information such as your full name, user name, nick-name, email address and password, home or work address, credit card number and billing address. This information is used to create an Indline billing account. We may also collect demographic information, such as your city, zip code, country, age, gender, occupation, industry, and other information, such as personal interests and favorites. If you wish to obtain or use the financial products and services offered by Indline, additional information regarding your assets may be required.
- Indline automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, browser type and language, access times and referring Web site addresses, cookies information, and the page you view or request.
- Any information you enter in your public profile will be visible to other users of Indline sites and services; and when you interact with other users (for example, sending an Indline message to another Indline e-mail account), a link to your public profile may be displayed. Please remember that if you disclose personal information through the Site, or other public online forums, this information may be collected and used by others. You and those who access the Site through your account are entirely responsible for this information. Indline is not responsible for the use or exchange of any personal information that you upload, download, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available on the Site. Indline does not assume any liability or responsibility for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the application of the information. Accordingly, we strongly urge you not to provide personal information to other persons online as it may be used for illegal or harmful purposes.
- To use the Site and Interactive Services, you must be at least 13 (thirteen) years old. However, to access mature or adult areas, you must be 21 (twenty one) years old or have obtained the age of majority in the country where you reside, otherwise you are considered as a minor.
- When a minor attempts to register with Indline, we may, but are not obliged to ask for the parent’s or guardian’s permission. If the minor lie about his/her actual age, Indline will assume that the minor has its parents’ or guardian’s consent to do so.
- Parents are encouraged to participate in their children's experience in cyberspace, particularly when they are 18 (eighteen) or younger. Indline is a general audience site. Indline recommends that as parents you review important safety tips before your child explores the Internet.
[M&T Note: In some countries, 18 years old is considered as an adult]
- A minor who has registered with Indline will be deemed to have an approval from his/her parents or guardian to access the Site and Interactive Services available on the Site. Given this, you agree that you will be solely responsible for: (i) the online conduct of the minor; (ii) monitoring the minor’s access to the Site; and (iii) the consequences of any use of the Site and Interactive Services by the minor.
- A parent's consent is not required if we respond to a one-time request from a minor, to send a newsletter or other information on a regular basis, or to ensure the safety of the minor or the Site.
- When necessary, Indline will notify parents if consent from a parent for a specific matter is required.
- Parents may ask to review personal information collected from their children. To do so, we must verify the identity of the parent making the request.
Parents may revoke their consent and ask that information about their child be deleted from our database. If this occurs, we may end a child's participation in an activity if the information collected was necessary for participation in the Site's activity, without any obligation to compensate you as parents or the child.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Indline does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with third parties or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We may share information with our affiliated entities or trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Indline under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help us deliver programs, information, products, or offers from Indline and our marketing partners. We will only provide those partners the personal information they need to deliver the product or service. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that our partners are obligated to protect your personal information and are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose. Current Indline trusted partners are posted on the Site. We advise you to carefully review the terms and conditions of those partners with regards to their use of your personal information.
- We have a parent's or legal guardian’s permission to share the information if the user is under age 18 (eighteen). Parents have the option of allowing Indline to collect and use their child's information without consenting to Indline’s sharing of this information with third parties who may use this information for their own purposes.
- We will not disclose any personal information furnished by you or your child to our Site or any personal information collected by us from your transaction with Indline or our affiliated entities or with our business partners, but we may need to use it within Indline internal affairs or share it with affiliated companies or to a third party to perform administrative, technical, hosting, marketing or other functions that help us manage the Site while providing service to you.
- Except as noted above, we will not release any personal information to any other party unless required to do so by government authorities or legal process or as otherwise permitted by law, such as a court order or subpoena, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend them against legal claims.
- We have the right to disclose and transfer any personal information if Indline is acquired by or merged with another company. We will notify you before we transfer your personal information to the other party.
- Based on the personal information provided to the Site, from which Indline displays advertisements, Indline or its affiliated entities or business partners may assume that people who interact with, view or click on the ads have met a certain targeting criteria.
- Your personal information will not be disclosed to any advertiser with regard to your interaction with or view of a certain ad displayed by Indline based on your personal information. By interacting with or viewing the ad, you will be deemed to be completely aware of the assumption which may be made by the advertiser that you have the capacity to interact with or view the ad.
- You agree that Indline will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of any dealings or as a result of the presence of such advertisers on the Site.
Control of your Personal Information
From time to time, we may send Indline Newsletters, informational, educational or promotional materials to you at the e-mail address you have provided without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You have the ability to view or edit your Indline Account Information at any time. It is your responsibility to keep your profile information, Indline Account or password up-to-date. All changes to your profile information, Indline Account and password must be reported to Indline Customer Service within 24 (twenty-four) hours of the change.
Confidentiality and Security
- Your Indline Account Information is password-protected.
- In certain areas, Indline uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
Changes to Policy
- If there are material changes to this policy, we will inform you of the changes before we implement the change. We recommend that you periodically review this policy to be informed of how Indline is protecting your information.
Settlement of Disputes
Failing such amicable settlement, and as provided in the Membership Agreement, you and Indline agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the arbitration court in accordance with the [Rules of the Singapore Arbitration Centre in Singapore].
- While we cannot guarantee privacy perfection, we will address any privacy issue to the best of our abilities as soon as possible.
- If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should first contact us at: